* Green Pinpoints = breweries we have visited & interviewed
* Blue Pinpoints = bonus stops we have visited
* Red pinpoints = breweries we hope to visit
* Be sure to zoom in to see the pins that overlap!
Disclaimer: This list is very tentative. We are using it as a basis for our route, but will only end up visiting a portion of the ones you see for multiple reasons:
1) If a brewery reaches out to us and we have not passed them up yet and routing/scheduling allows, we will do our best to add them to our list which means another brewery will have to come off.
2) We want to even out the number of breweries in each state, so will have to take away some from the states that currently have more breweries plotted (i.e. CA).
3) We don’t want to miss out on breweries that are not open yet but will be open by the time we get near, and love taking suggestions from locals once we get into an area.
* Alaska and Hawaii are not in our budget, but we plotted them in the hopes that we miraculously get ahead of our budget and can afford to visit them near the end of our journey.
* There are currently over 3,000 craft breweries in the US, which unfortunately means we will have to pass on visiting 8 or 9 breweries for every 1 we go to.
* If you notice a state on the map is lacking in number of breweries we have listed, send us a suggestions to: BrewsTravelers365@DallasBrewScene.com. Previous suggestions have been added to the map to assist with planning and routing but we unfortunately won’t be able to make it to every one.