We are looking to change the format of our posts about each brewery after #100 so that they are a little more standardized. It will look like this:
Is there anything else you would like to see that we did not include? Any other feedback? Please let us know either in the comments below, through our Facebook post about this, or shoot us an e-mail; whatever is best for you.
Why are we changing formats?
As you may have noticed, we are pretty behind on our write-ups. There are many things contributing to this, including the fact that there are only 2 of us doing everything, and every single day we have to:
1) visit a brewery
2) find a place to stay
3) schedule out/ research breweries we are visiting soon
4) listen to the audio we record during our visits to write out all the pertinent information we learned
5) use our notes to create a thorough write-up
6) look through photos, then upload
7) format the write-up to post online with photos included
8) drive to the brewery, library, somewhere to eat, and place we are staying
9) update our map
10) post photos and links to our write-ups on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
11) respond to emails, messages, and suggestions
Because of this, we are constantly busy 24/7 and it is starting to wear us out. Not only that, but we have limited access to wifi due to living out of a minivan and we have not been able to check out the cities we visit as much as we’d like to due to complete lack of extra time. We are not profiting from any of this and want to make sure our life savings are being spent on having a good time, but still want to give a good amount of information. We just want to do it in a way that does not take up so much time / resources so that we can still enjoy this trip as much as a year-long cross-country brewery trip should be enjoyed!
We hope you like what we’re doing and we will continue to provide the best information we can. Cheers!